Registration process & Admission policy :
Parents seeking admission for his / her ward to DPS Gandhinagar must fulfil the following prerequisites :
- Admission procedure begins only after the release of advertisement for admissions. Advertisement would be published normally in the month of November / December in all the leading Newspapers.
- Admission is available from class Nursery to XI and class X & XII only for transfer cases.
- Parents have to complete the registration formalities within the stipulated time as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Selected students along with parents would be called for interaction on a specified date and time (both the parents must be present)
Age Criteria :
|DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL GANDHINAGAR
|AGE CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION DURING ACADEMIC SESSION 2021-22
||Date of Birth between
||Date of age as on
||2 ½ +
||3 ½ +
||4 ½ +
||5 ½ +
||6 ½ +
||7 ½ +
||8 ½ +
||9 ½ +
||10 ½ +
||11 ½ +
||12 ½ +
||13 ½ +
||14 ½ +
||15 ½ +
||16 ½ +
At the time of registration, the following documents along with registration fee should be submitted at the Front desk of administrative section.
Filled in form should be submitted in the office along with
- Latest coloured passport size photograph of the student.
- Photograph of the parent with the child in [5cm x 3.5cm]
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (attested).
- Original Medical certificate of the student.
- Photocopy of the result of the previous class (attested).
- In case the registration form is filled by guardians other than parents, it should be clearly indicated
Note: Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photos will not be accepted.
- A basic admission test will be conducted on specified date for eligibility of that particular class. Only those candidates who clear the written test will be called for an interview, both parents are required to be present at the time of the interview
- The admission would be confirmed only after the final interview.
- Only meritorious students will be considered for mid-term admission on grounds of transfer or change of school.
- The school reserves the right to admit a student in the appropriate class after examining the student. Even after the admission is granted the student can either be adjusted in a lower or higher class, whichever the case may be, depending upon the student’s ability and at the discretion of the authorities.
Admission is strictly subject to fulfilling all conditions and submission of requisite documents.
TC from the previous school must be submitted within 15 days after the commencement of the academic session.
Outstation children must get their TC countersigned by DEO (District Educational Officer).