FEE (PROVISIONAL) – STRUCTURE FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-19
FEE AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
|FEE BREAK - UP
|Cost of form & Registration
|Security Deposit (Interest free)
Academic Session – (Fee collected on Quarterly basis)
|FEE FOR ACADEMIC SESSION
|FEE BREAK–UP - TO BE PAID ANNUALLY
|Classes (Pre - Nursery to Prep)
||Class (I to V)
||Class (VI to X)
||Class (XI & XII)
||Practicals (any three subjects per quarter)
A1. ONLINE FEE PAYMENT
For the convenience of parents, the school has tied up with HDFC Bank & EDUQFIX ( A smart education solution by Qfix Infocomm P. Ltd.)to enable parents to use Website and App for paying fee of their wards. Using the Website / App, the parent can pay fee of their ward by any of the following mode.
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
Following steps will enable parents to use this facility for payment of fee :
- Step 1: Go to home page of DPS Gandhinagar (www.dps-gandhinagar.com)
- Step 2: Click on DPSG ONLINE FEE PAYMENT Pop - up (in top right)
- Step 3: Click on Pay Online> Put your User Name and Password
- Step 4: You will get detail of fee in Payments Tab.
- Step 5: In Dues tab you will find pending fee details
- Step 6: Click on checkbox which payment you want to pay and on 'Pay Now'
- Step 7: Click on 'Proceed' for next step.
- Step 8: Go for the payment option (Net banking or Card Payment) and proceed for final step.
- Step 9: After completion of payment you will find your fee receipt in 'Paid' tab.
For Mobile App:
- Step 1: Download QFIX app from Google Play /App store.
- Step 2: Type your User Name and Password
- Step 3: Click on tab and tap on Payment.
- Step 4: Click on checkbox which payment you want to pay and on 'Pay Now'
- Step 5: Click on 'Proceed' for next step.
- Step 6: Go for the payment option (Net banking or Card Payment) and proceed for final step.
- Step 7: After completion of payment you will find your fee receipt in 'Paid' tab.
A2. PAYMENT THROUGH ECS :
Transactions under Electronic Clearing Service (ECS) - Debit clearing have been growing rapidly. Many utility companies, bank, insurance / corporations, Govt. Departments or any other institution / collecting repetitive payments have been utilising the ECS systems for collection of bills relating to electricity payments, telephone bill payments, phone bill payments, monthly payment for loans, credit card payments, etc. ECS payments work on the basis of mandates given by customers to the vendors and utility companies permitting them to recover payments from customers accounts.
In light of the above M/s. Delhi Public School - Gandhinagar is mandatorily starting Electronic Clearance Scheme (ECS) from academic year 2018-2019 for all types of School Fees payments. In view of the above, you are requested to urgently provide to School a detailed ECS debit MANDATE, which is sent by us to you. ECS payments will be made strictly in accordance with the clearing house regulations and RBI guidelines. Going forward, we request you to sign an ECS payment facility with us, a copy of the mandate will be submitted to the School so that the payment is processed through the ECS (Debit) clearing service. Should you require any further clarifications, please feel free to contact School Accounts Office. Looking forward to your kind co-operation in helping us serve you better
B. GUIDELINES FOR TERM/ TUITION & TRANSPORT FEE / PAYMENT DURATION FOR SESSION
- School Fee must be paid before the deadline. Each Academic year consists of 4 terms/quarter and each term/quarter consists of 3 months.
- Bank drafts / Cheques will be accepted at the time of admission.
- Outstation cheques and cheques after due date will not be accepted, if the cheque gets bounced, for any reason, a penalty of Rs. 200 will be levied.
- Caution Deposit remitted at the time of admission is applicable for students from Nursery to XII and is refundable, within 3 months of leaving school (after TC is issued), subject to clearance of all other dues.
- Annual Fee is paid once in a year along with the First Quarter Tuition fee.
- Deadline for payment of Tuition Fee and Transport Fee is 10th April, 10th July, 10th October and 10th January.
||MONTHS OF QUARTERS
||On or before 10th April
||April, May, June,
||On or before 10th July
||July, Aug, Sep,
||On or before 10th October
||Oct, Nov, Dec
||On or before 10th January
||Jan, Feb, March
- For enrollment and continuation in next class after promotion, the First Quarter fee and Annual Fee has to be paid on or before 10th April, else child's name will not be in the Attendance Register.
- No reminders will be given for payment of fee. It's the responsibility of parents to remit all fees on time as per the schedule and negate any inconvenience caused later.
Consequence of delayed remittance :
- A late fee of Rs. 100 per week will be levied after one week of due date.
- If the fee is not remitted till 14 days of due date, the school will not allow the child to attend classes / appear for any Assessment / Exam. No reminders or notice will be given
- The name of the child will be struck off from the Attendance Register from the 15th day. In such a scenario parents have to readmit their ward as per school norms.
- For Transport Fee, only 5 days grace period will be allowed. From 6th day transport facility will be withdrawn.
Cancellation of Bus Service
- For Cancellation of Bus Service a notice period of one full calendar month is required. Once the bus Service is withdrawn, the parent can reapply for the Bus Service, only after a period of 6 months.
- The request for withdrawal of bus facility should be submitted in writing to the Principal and not to Transport Supervisor or bus driver. The school reserves the right to ask for the counterfoil of the Bus Cancellation Form. All these forms are available in the school office.
Withdrawal of Student
- Withdrawal of a student is possible with prior intimation of 120 days. In case parents fail to do so then term fee needs to be remitted.
- The school reserves the right to deduct the portion of outstanding dues from the caution deposit with the school, to make up for the 4 months notice period. The Transfer Certificate will be issued only when the account is settled fully.
Long Leave of Students
- A student can take long leave from school only with prior approval from school authorities subject to minimum attendance. If student takes long leave and falls short of minimum attendance of 75%, she/he will not be eligible for final exam and may be asked to repeat the class, as learning remains incomplete.
- Parents need to pay all applicable school fees for the notice period in case of withdrawal of student on long leave.
Rules for TC & Refund of Caution Deposit (CD)
- Application forms for school leaving certificate (TC) & caution fee refund are available at the school reception. Minimum 15 working days will be required to process application for school leaving certificate and 3 months for refund of caution fee deposit.
- School leaving certificate will be issued only after all the dues are cleared for the quarter during which school leaving certificate is being issued
- In case of non-payment of dues, same will be adjusted from the caution fee deposit.
- Only caution deposit is refundable once the admission is taken in the school.
- Admissions granted in the middle of session are entitled to pay the tuition fee & Transport fee from the beginning of the session.
- It is mandatory to pay the tuition fee/transport fee for the new academic session, even if the student has not reported / has not applied for the school leaving certificate and refund of caution fee deposit.
- Annual charges are payable annually at the beginning of the academic session and it is non-refundable i.e. any mid term withdrawal of student demands full payment of annual dues.
- Any fee paid for a particular student is not adjustable with any other student.
- All disputes are subject to Gandhinagar Jurisdiction only.