||TUITION FEE (QUARTERLY)
||Slab1 : Rs. 5600
||PRIMARY (I TO V)
||Slab2 : Rs. 6200
||SECONDARY (VI TO X)
||Slab3 : Rs. 6800
||XI & XII (COMMERCE)
||Slab4 : Rs. 7100
||XI & XII (SCIENCE)
*Annual charges (one time) will be extra.
*Transport Fee will be extra.
*Transport fee depicting various areas for slab given above, is mentioned below.
* For further clarification, kindly contact Accounts Office or Reception.
The above fee is subject to change depending on the final verdict of Hon’ble Supreme Court.
|AREA WISE SLAB DETAILS FOR TRANSPORT
||SARDARNAGAR, INDIRABRIDGE, HANSOL, SABARMATI, MOTERA, ADALAJ, KASTURINAGAR, KOBA, ZUNDAL, CHANDKHEDA, BHAAT, GANDHINAGAR UPTO(CH-1,GH-1)
|NARODA, KUBERNAGAR, KOTARPUR, SHAHIBAUG, MEGHANINAGAR, R.T.O CIRCLE, JUNA VADAJ, RANIP 132 FT. ROAD, AKHBARNAGAR, VAISHNAVDEVI CIRCLE, NANA CHILODA, GANDHINAGAR UPTO(CH-4,GH-4)
|ODHAV, KHODIYANAGAR, THAKKARNAGAR, KRISHNA NAGAR, BAPUNAGAR, NAVRANGPURA, NARANPURA, SOLA ROAD, KALOL, NIKOL, NAVA NIKOL, USMANPURA, NAVA NARODA, GOTA, GANDHINAGAR AFTER(CH-4,GH-4),
|JASODANAGAR, MITHAKALI,E, SATELITE, VASTRAPUR, DRIVE-IN, THALTEJ CHAR RASTA, GURUKUL, MANINAGAR, KHOKHRA, C.T.M
A1. ONLINE FEE PAYMENT
For the convenience of parents, the school has tied up with HDFC Bank & EDUQFIX ( A smart education solution by Qfix Infocomm P. Ltd.)to enable parents to use Website and App for paying fee of their wards. Using the Website / App, the parent can pay fee of their ward by any of the following mode. query
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
Following steps will enable parents to use this facility for payment of fee :
- Step 1: Go to home page of DPS Gandhinagar (www.dps-gandhinagar.com)
- Step 2: Click on DPSG ONLINE FEE PAYMENT Icon (in top right)
- Step 3: Click on Pay Online> Put your User Name and Password
- Step 4: You will get detail of fee in Payments Tab.
- Step 5: In Dues tab you will find pending fee details
- Step 6: Click on checkbox which payment you want to pay and on 'Pay Now'
- Step 7: Click on 'Proceed' for next step.
- Step 8: Go for the payment option (Net banking or Card Payment) and proceed for final step.
- Step 9: After completion of payment you will find your fee receipt in 'Paid' tab.
For Mobile App:
- Step 1: Download QFIX app from Google Play /App store.
- Step 2: Type your User Name and Password
- Step 3: Click on tab and tap on Payment.
- Step 4: Click on checkbox which payment you want to pay and on 'Pay Now'
- Step 5: Click on 'Proceed' for next step.
- Step 6: Go for the payment option (Net banking or Card Payment) and proceed for final step.
- Step 7: After completion of payment you will find your fee receipt in 'Paid' tab.
A2. PAYMENT THROUGH ECS :
Transactions under Electronic Clearing Service (ECS) - Debit clearing have been growing rapidly. Many utility companies, bank, insurance / corporations, Govt. Departments or any other institution / collecting repetitive payments have been utilising the ECS systems for collection of bills relating to electricity payments, telephone bill payments, phone bill payments, monthly payment for loans, credit card payments, etc. ECS payments work on the basis of mandates given by customers to the vendors and utility companies permitting them to recover payments from customers accounts.
In this perspective M/s. Delhi Public School - Gandhinagar has initiated preferable mode of payment for all kinds of school fees using Electronic Clearance Scheme (ECS). In view of the above, you are requested to submit to School a detailed ECS debit mandate, provided by us for records. ECS payments will be made strictly in accordance with the clearing house regulations and RBI guidelines. Moving forward, we request you to sign an one time ECS payment facility (valid till your child gets education in DPSG) with us. A copy of the mandate will be submitted to the School so that the payment is processed through the ECS (Debit) clearing service. An SMS will be generated and sent by Bank intimating parent to keep requisite balance to honour the debit. The date of deduction will be as chosen by parent between 6th and 10th of every fee payment month. In case, you require any further clarifcation, please feel free to contact School Accounts Office. Looking forward to your kind co-operation in helping us serve you better.
B. GUIDELINES FOR FEE / PAYMENT DURATION FOR SESSION
- School Fee must be paid before the deadline. Each Academic year consists of four terms/quarter and each term/quarter consists of 3 months.
- Deadline for payment of Tuition Fee and Transport Fee is 10th April, 10th July, 10th October and 10th January.
||MONTHS OF QUARTERS
||On or before 10th April
||April, May, June,
||On or before 10th July
||July, Aug, Sep,
||On or before 10th October
||Oct, Nov, Dec
||On or before 10th January
||Jan, Feb, March
- For enrollment and continuation in next class after promotion, the First Quarter Fee has to be paid on or before 10th April, else the child's name will not be in the Attendance Register.
- No reminders will be given for payment of fee. Kindly refrain from getting reminders (through SMS or Almanac stamp) for non-payment of fee after due date. Its not a healthy sign. It's the responsibility of parents to remit all fees on time as per the schedule and negate any inconvenience caused later.
Consequence of delayed remittance :
- A late fee of Rs. 500 per week will be levied after one week of due date.
- If the fee is not remitted after completion of one quarter (that is after 3 months from the previous due date), then child's name will be struck off from the Attendance Register. In such a scenario parents have to readmit their ward as per school norms.
- Results may be kept on hold if fee dues are not cleared on time
- For Transport Fee, only 5 days grace period will be allowed. From 6th day transport facility will be withdrawn.
Withdrawal of Student
- Withdrawal of a student is possible with prior intimation of 90 days. In case parents fail to do so then term fee needs to be remitted.
- The school reserves the right to deduct the portion of outstanding dues from the caution deposit with the school, to make up for the 3 months notice period. The Transfer Certificate will be issued only when the account is settled fully.
Long Leave of Students
- A student can take long leave from school only with prior approval from school authorities subject to minimum attendance. If student takes long leave and falls short of minimum attendance of 75%, she/he will not be eligible for final exam and may be asked to repeat the class, as learning remains incomplete.
- Parents need to pay all applicable school fees for the notice period in case of withdrawal of student on long leave.
Rules for TC & Refund of Caution Deposit (CD)
- Application forms for school leaving certificate (TC) & caution fee refund are available at the school reception. Minimum 15 working days will be required to process application for school leaving certificate and 3 months for refund of caution fee deposit.
- School leaving certificate will be issued only after all the dues are cleared for the quarter during which school leaving certificate is being issued
- In case of non-payment of dues, same will be adjusted from the caution fee deposit.
- Only caution deposit is refundable once the admission is taken in the school.
- Admissions granted in the middle of session are entitled to pay the tuition fee & Transport fee from the beginning of the session.
- It is mandatory to pay the tuition fee/transport fee for the new academic session, even if the student has not reported / has not applied for the school leaving certificate and refund of caution fee deposit.
- Annual charges are payable annually at the beginning of the academic session and it is non-refundable i.e. any mid term withdrawal of student demands full payment of annual dues.
- Any fee paid for a particular student is not adjustable with any other student.
- All disputes are subject to Gandhinagar Jurisdiction only.